Heselton Construction's excavation and grading projects range from basement excavation to large site development. With almost 100 pieces of equipment at our disposal, along with GPS technology, we have the capability to handle any size excavation or grading project.
- Downtown Improvements in Faribault, MN - Site and street grading.
- MMPA Power Plant in Faribault, MN - Phase I and phase II site grading.
- Willow Creek Concrete in Faribault, MN - Site grading for new facility.
- Minnesota Correctional Facility in Faribault, MN - Site grading for multiple unit facility expansion.
- Renneberg Hardwoods in Faribault, MN - Site grading for new facility.
Installation of sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water main, and service hook-ups has always been an important part of our business. From city infrastructure reconstruction to new development infrastructure, we have quality experience and personnel in place to service your project needs.
- Downtown Improvements in Faribault, MN - Extensive utility reconstruction.
- Minnesota State University in Mankato, MN - Utility reconstruction.
- City of Rochester in Rochester, MN - Watermain extension.
- Sibley Parkway in Mankato, MN - Utility reconstruction.
Heselton Construction has become a recognized demolition contractor in Southern Minnesota. Utilizing decades of experience, we can provide a professional, safe, clean, and cost effective solution to your demolition needs, regardless of size.
- Lavendar Inn in Faribault, MN - Restaurant demolition.
- K-Mart and Budget Inn in Faribault, MN - Large retail and hotel demolition.
- AMPI Creamery in New Prague, MN - Building demolition of a facility built containing contaminated materials.